Friday, February 16, 2018

[PC stories] I TRIED VISITING YMC IN KOREA...

Image result for ymc entertainment

Sooo hahaha when I was in Korea I went to find YMC building with my friend (only wanna take a pic in front of the building. Don't worry I have no sasaeng thoughts at all lol). So it was already 9pm and it's cold, the building is kinda hard to find though because there's no clear direction you can find on Google. After I found the building and took a pic we found this cute cafe and wanted to buy a warm drink but turn out it's Tae Jin Ah's cafe LOL. He is sooo nice and personally guided us to the table. After a moment there's someone who arrived.
I couldn't see his face but 2 girls that sat 2 table behind us asked him for a pic and sign, so me and my friend was like "eh he must be an actor or singer?"
He was wearing white baseball cap so we couldn't see him clearly and we afraid if we kept looking he might feel uncomfortable.
But he looks like BAP Zelo at first... sorry i'm not into sechkies yet so idk each member beside eun jiwon haha. But after my other friend arrived she said "guys he's Sechkies Sunghoon.." lmao I was shook because he looked so young??
I thought he's on his mid 20??? Hahahaha I'm not exaggerating but seriously he looks so handsome and young, I mean super super young (is he vampire or what) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I started to like him after this lololol
And turn out he was there with his friends to celebrate his mother birthday! So cuteeeee and he asked everyone at the cafe to sing a birthday song together hahahaha I can confirm it because he uploaded the photo on his instagram! You can check it yourself ^^

Got a story? Share it here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com