Sunday, February 4, 2018

[instiz] COMPILATION OF PRODUCE 101'S FAILED TEXT VOTE



"Kang Hodong"
- Are you crazy? It's Kang Dongho


"Ah I'm going crazy, my friend was trying to vote through text and instead of sending "Ong Seongwoo, she wrote "Ong Seong Oh" and sobbed"


"Choi Manki"


"Bae Jinyang"

"#1 Kang Danile"

"Park Jinyoung"
"I mean Bae Jinyoung"

"#2 Park Jihoong"

"I didn't mean Park Jisung, but Yoon Jisung"

"Im Youngmin, I love you <3 <3 <3"
 - No way you f*cker


"Ha Sungmoon"
 - I sent it like that
 - Our Moonbokie let's walk on the flower path"


"Lee Donghwi"
  - ㅋㅋㅋㅋ who's Lee Donghwi


"I was debating between Park Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung, so I sent "Park Jinyoungㅋㅋㅋ"

post response: +3

original post: here

1. Choi Manki ㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌ 

2. Kang Hodong and Choi Manki ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. Ah I laughed from the beginning to the endㅋㅌㅋㅌㅋㄴㅌㅋㅌㅋㅇㅇㄴㄴ 

4. No but Ong Seong Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. No but they still get the money from those invalid votes too right? No way
  > That's too much... They should at least consider typos and people not knowing their names

6. I feel stressed out just seeing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. Each text was so precious back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. I still laugh at Ong Seong Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. Lee Donghwiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  We can't possibly remember all those names

10. It's funny when we see it nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But back then, they must've been burning with madnessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com