Saturday, February 24, 2018

[instiz] ISHIHARA SATOMI WAS JJANG PRETTY WHEN SHE HAD LONG HAIR BUT BECAME AVERAGE WITH SHORT HAIR

(OP is being sarcastic)


































(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. Satomiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's too lovely and cute and pretty, I like herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. How does she look average..? Anyone can tell that she looks hella pretty

3. No~~~~~ Where does she look average?

4. ????????? She's too pretty and lovely, I can't say anything elseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, she looks too lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. My Satomi doesn't look average

6. She's an actress that I like so much....

7. Satomi is too prettyㅜㅜ

8. She's pretty in both but I like her short hair moreㅠㅠ Satomi is good at actingㅠㅠㅠ

9. Her short hair is seriously pretty.. My wanna beㅠㅠ

10. Wow her aura with short hair is so nice ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com