Saturday, February 24, 2018

[enter-talk] U-KWON'S OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP

I've been a Block B fan for 5 years and I don't think that this is right so I'm writing this post.
U-kwon revealed his relationship back in 2012 ㅇㅇ He and his girlfriend started liking each other's pictures on Instagram and I can understand that but they are slowly crossing the line


"Pang And Kun are in dad's arms"


"I love you <3 (tagged the dogs' Instagram)"

Those are his girlfriend's dogs = how can they be his dogs?
He keeps uploading pictures of his girlfriend's dogs and hashtagging #familyㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"Inspecting dad's cleaning"


"Our baby's expressionㅋㅋㅋ cute <3"


"Yesterday's night situation. Are we going together with Byulie (?)"

You can see from time to time that they are living together
Even the background in their pictures are the same. Why is he living in his girlfriend's houseㅋㅋㅋ?








This is the most ridiculous one for meㅋㅋㅋthey are just uploading pictures of them playing together at the same time. Seriously, he has no consideration towards his fans. To be honest, there are some other pictures like that aside from their dates


He's even promoting his girlfriend's shopping mallㅋㅋㅋㅋ most of his followers are fans and he knows it. So does he know what the fans will think if he uploads something like that?


Girlfriend: I have a flu... my voice, please come back :'(
U-kwon: Don't be sickㅠㅠ

They even leave each other comments~! Seriously, I really wonder what he thinks of his fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ he never gives any hearts at fansigns and back then, he gave the gifts that his fans gave him to his girlfriend. It even became a controversy. Seriously, I wonder if he's really an idol who's still promoting currently. I don't think that there are any other idols who act like this other than U-kwonㅋㅋ Honestly, if fans of other groups had dating controversies like that, most of them would've turned their backs on U-kwon and would've become his antiㅋㅋ what do you guys think about this? BBCs are seriously saints

+) Proof that I'm a Block B fan~~~


post response:
[+1,523][-132]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 12:25 신고하기
Most of the time, U-kwon would give his fans the cold shoulder during fansigns and wouldn't even answer his fans back. He slacks off so much and even refuses when fans ask him for a hug. Is that all because of his girlfriend?... But his job is to be an idol, but his Lovestagram is seriously... BBCs are saints
403
48

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 12:13 신고하기
He should've handled this well in the first place.. The fans were fine with it and there were even fans who were fans of his couple but seeing him acting like this, I wonder if his fans will stay ok with it
395
37

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 12:02 신고하기
Wow this is shocking.. I didn't even know that he revealed his relationship.. I don't care if he dates but as an idol, shouldn't he have more sense? Please no Lovestagram
289
37

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 14:41 신고하기
He can date all he wants but doing a Lovestagram on top of it is just bad. Taeyang and Min Hyorin also revealed their relationship and are even getting married but they never went overboard and never made it obvious. They just dated quietly among themselves. Taeyang and Min Hyorin did it just right
182
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 14:31 신고하기
There are still so many BBCs with the cool symptom (T/N: pretending to be cool with it)~ He straight up sees his fans as ATMs, what else?...
151
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 14:54 신고하기
Isn't it too much that he's advertising his girlfriend's store?ㅎ I'm fine with him dating but he's always giving the cold shoulder to his fans so I quit being a fan of him. I kept getting the "my gf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fans" and the "you guys are my ATMs" vibes from him. So I couldn't fangirl on him anymore. ㅎ
125
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com