Wednesday, February 28, 2018

[instiz] MALE AND FEMALE TOP 1 IDOL VISUALS






post response:+5

original post: here

1. They kinda look alike

2. I acknowledge, Eunwoo is way more handsome in real life, and Irene is not human...

3. Agree, Agree~~~

4. Vernon...Minho, Changmin, Cha Eunwoo... Just pronouncing their names make my mouth hurts... I won't survive if I saw them in real life..

5. I have to agree with the 2.... Cha Eunwoo is just too too too too too handsome, it's impossible that this world can deliver such a face, because of him the term "celestial being" came to life

6. Isn't this picked from 100 people? They chose Irene, Cha Eunwoo and V

7. For me it's Krystal and Changmin!

8. Irene... Just looking at her enlightens me

9. Cha Eunwoo is crazy, I have to acknowledge, whenever he's working he just opens my eyes, he's just..healing



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com