Sunday, February 25, 2018

[instiz] TOP 4 FEMALE DANCERS IN MY OPINION










post response: +3

original post :here

1. T-ara Jiyeon!!! Her dance lines are so pretty!!

2. They're pretty, good at singing and dancingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There's nothing they can't do

3. OMGirl's YooA tooㅠㅠ She dances so well..

4. I agree with all, but OMGirl's YooA too, her dance lines are so pretty.. ㅜㅜ 

5. I freaking agree with Chungha and Yoojung

6. Momoland's JooE also has pretty dance lines

7. She hasn't debuted yet, but Shin Ryujinㅠㅠ 

8. I find Seulgi's dance lines very pretty♡♡♡  Because she has long limbs, when she's dancing it feels like she's making illusions with your eyes

9. Chungha is real

10. I agree with everyone in this post, but I think that Hyuna also dances very well....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com