Sunday, February 25, 2018

[teens stories] WHEN WAS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT?

When I was in the elementary school, there was a kid who was walking behind me and she really looked like the kid in our class. So I turned back and was like "hi!!" but it wasn't the girl I knew.
I was so embarrassed at the moment that just started turning around going like "hi! hi! hi!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(Just the thought of it sucks...!)

post response:
[+148][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.26 02:00 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhy on earth would you do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋturning around and going like "hi! hi! hi! hi!"
200
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.26 00:20 신고하기
Our homeroom teacher during the middle school hit me on my palm and it hurt so much that I faintedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ckㅜㅜ When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the ground and our homeroom teacher was looking at me with a freaking surprised expression. And the kids around me were all like "hul what the? Is XX-ie dying or what..?" "I'm scaredㅜㅜ" and were just rambling stuffs around me... One of the kid in our class was so scared that she criedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the moment I opened my eyes, I couldn't figure out the situation so I just stayed laying on the ground while everyone was watching meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
173
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.26 01:47 신고하기
Someone kept asking me questions so I kept answering but then I realized that he/she was on the phone.. isn't that the most embarrassing?
161
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.26 02:14 신고하기
When I was in elementary school, I finished my exam quickly and decided to take a nap but then I farted unconsciouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ But since my fart stank so much, the kid behind me started retching and was like "is your arsehole rotten?" and then everyone started making a fuss about it. After the exam, I stayed alone behind, cleaned the class and went home
104
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.26 02:21 신고하기
During my 1st year of high school. I sent a ka-talk to my teacher and was like "teacher, when's the class?" but then, I made a typo and asked "Samba, when's the class?" F*ck.. I'm not even close with our teacher... but then I pretended like nothing happened and sent again "No but when is class??" which made me even more embarrassed
103
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com