Wednesday, March 28, 2018

[enter-talk] BTS SUGA RELATIONSHIP RUMORS DUMP

[enter-talk] WHAT I FELT THROUGH THIS DATING SCANDAL

Related image



(pic not included)

If you fall for you bias because of his music, his talents and his passion, you will reduce the hurt when your bias is caught in a dating scandal.
When I fangirled on someone in my 10’s, I used to feel like I was dating my bias in my heart so when he gets caught in a dating scandal of some sort, I always became annoyed and depressed for some reason. Because of that, I couldn’t even focus well in class…
However, now that I’m in my 20’s, I have my own life and I’m dating my boyfriend. I listened to Bangtan’s music by chance and I became their fan after watching their stage and seeing how hard they workedㅇㅇ
The most important thing is that the biggest reason why I joined their fandom was because of Min Yoongi’s music and his passion for it.
Whether he has a dating scandal or not, whether he’s really dating or not, I know that he’s at the studio working on their next comeback. So I think that when he first heard about his dating scandal, he was confused.
Also, he never made anything obvious and never skipped any schedules so he never did anything wrong and I have no reason to be mad at him.
The conclusion is that I really like Armys and Big Hit.
One side rebutted the dating scandal right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And the other side was just surprised that Min Yoongi was the first one to be caught in a dating scandalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyways, I just want Bangtan to do well and I hope that all your bias to well too


post response:
[+731][-61]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 23:24 신고하기
Wow, you said everything I wanted to say. Let’s fangirl on their music and passion
195
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.28 07:46 신고하기
I’m just an Army passing by… I like Bangtan too and I’m so happy that Armys are fangirling healthilyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like this kind of fangirlingㅋㅋㅋㅋ To be honest, Bangtan can date all they want too right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we are dating just fine too soㅋㅋㅋ as long as they treasure their fans and keep their passion for their music, I don’t need anything else
176
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 23:07 신고하기
That’s right, as long as they keep their focus on their music and keep on working hard. It’s already been 6 years since their debut and I find it impressive that this is only their first dating scandal
172
3


[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD ANYONE USING THE WORD ‘YOONGI’?


T/N: OP is referring to Suran’s Instagram post. She wrote “to brighten” and used the word “yoongi nage”
 
It’s seriously my first time hearing that word

post response:
[+463][-40]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 20:33 신고하기
There are only 2 possible scenarios: 1. She’s using Suga’s fame and is promoting it through her pictures (but that’s not very plausible since she could get bashed for it..) 2. She’s dating Suga very secretly but she’s making it f*cking obvious.. (I think that this is the most plausible scenario). Personally, it’s not my business whether Suga dates or not but I prefer that she wouldn’t put him in an awkward position and making it obvious like that…
229
42

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 15:47 신고하기
If she just said that she was eating eggs and pudding, I wouldn’t have guessed but why would she use the word ‘yoongi’ out of every wordㅋㅋㅋㅋ
207
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 22:10 신고하기
But even though Big Hit refuted it, I’m so curious why she mentioned ‘yoongi’
172
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 20:07 신고하기
It’s seriously not even a common word and she knows clearly that she’s close with Suga so she should’ve thought that it would create some kind of misunderstanding… it’s not her trying to make it obvious that’s the issue, it’s the word that she used
53
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.28 02:26 신고하기
If ever Suran’s boyfriend’s name was actually Yoonhi, that would be the biggest reversal (I mean a commoner, not Suga)
48
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com