Wednesday, March 28, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] I’M GETTING OSTRACISED BY MY MOTHER-IN-LAW BECAUSE OF MY AGE

Related image

(pic not included)

I’m 6 years older than my boyfriend.
Even so, wherever we go, people always assume that I’m younger than him.
During my mid-twenties, I went to the dermatologist every day and I also started going to the gym so I’m pretty thorough when it comes to managing myself.
I usually don’t even drink alcohol and 10 years ago, I started to eat salads for lunch every day.
I don’t know how many years has it been since I  last ate ramen or any sort of instant food.
On the other hand, when I met my husband, he was going to the gym but now… his love handles look almost like spare tires..
His chin also started to get bigger and now, it became a double chin… it looks like he’s at least 5-6 years older than me.
 
Before we got married, my mother-in-law was consistently… she just likes to bash me in public?
She keeps saying “it  must be nice to meet such a young husband” or “you better not cheat on him and treat him well”
It was so bad that it made me wonder whether I should get a divorce or not. But my husband just told me to not take it as a big deal and live my life.
We don’t see her often but we went to eat together yesterday and the restaurant’s ahjussi saw my husband and said “this ahjussi has luck too but how come I don’t meet someone young, sexy and pretty like her? You’re totally a thief”
My mother-in-law just became speechlessㅎㅎ
My husband was smiling and said that it was something that he hears a lot.
But my mother-in-law just kept on eating without saying a wordㅎㅎ
Sigh…
There were a lot of hardships that occurred after getting married to my husband but I wanted to roast my in-law a bit after what happened yesterday.

post response:
[+913][-42]
original post: here
ㅇ |2018.03.28 08:17 신고하기
I just don’t understand why she would bash you like this when you are the woman who lives together with her son.. Even though I’m a woman myself, I just can’t understand her mind
219
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.28 09:46 신고하기
It’s not OP’s fault if she lives with an ugly man that looks older than his ageㅡㅡ
178
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.28 09:58 신고하기
Yeah, this was somehow an ambiguous post
173
17

남자 ㅋㅋㅋ |2018.03.28 14:35 신고하기
A girl who started going to the gym while you were an university student and went to the dermatologist every day is marrying a guy with love handles… you should marry with a young, pretty and rich guy instead. Right now, you’re just living with an old guy who’s only young in ageㅋㅋ
65
3

ㅎㄷㄷ |2018.03.28 12:07 신고하기
But why would a girl who manages herself so well marry a guy like him??? It’s almost to the point where all your self-management went to waste. Your husband sounds like someone with no charms
57
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com