Monday, March 12, 2018

[enter-talk] I’M A WANNABLE AND LAI GUANLIN IS MY BIAS

Related image



(pic not included)

Hello, first of all, I’m a Wannable whose bias is Lai Guanlin. To be honest, I hate using the word ‘Wannable’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve been labeled as a ‘Wanna One’s fan, Wannable’ ever since their debut my bias keeps getting pushed aside and I couldn’t even bring this issue up because as a “Wannable”, I’m supposed to be a fan of all membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ because I’m supposed to love all of Wanna One, I can’t say anything about this.
 
All the other members get to appear on variety, shoot their commercial, have their own schedules. Meanwhile, they expect us to be like “even though my bias didn’t appear in this variety/CF and that he gets pushed to the side, the other members are doing well so congrats, congrats”. 
 
But if you look at it closely, the situation is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
First of all, there’s a TV station in China called Hunan TV that’s almost as big as Mnet who wanted to cast Guanlin as an MC but YMV rejected the offer. Does this make sense to you? This would’ve been such a precious experience for him but his company said that he “couldn’t make it to this schedule” which made no sense to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
Second, there’s his Sugar Man 2’s appearance. They said that 7 members appeared while 4 others had their own schedule. You could see Lai Guanlin’s pictures on his way to the filming set but they didn’t show him at all in the preview for next weekㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The other 6 of them were all filmed doing the talk show except Guanlin, so what was he doing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+361][-101]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 05:23 신고하기
I understand why Guanlin’s stans are so sad. Me too I’m so sad and mad right now. But saying that fans of other members are not allowing Guanlin’s fans to complain is BS. This is what the official fan café looked liked after the Sugar Man’s issue. My bias isn’t even Guanlin but fans of other members were also showing their discontentment. The fans were asking for feedbacks the whole dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ this wasn’t only happening in the official café but it was even trending on Twitter. I also saw a lot of fans of other members bringing this up. What OP said might put the fans of other members in an uncomfortable position.
150
56

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 05:12 신고하기
There’s no one on Pann who can solve this issue?ㅠㅠ the only solution is to protest against YMC, so that they can feel how sh*tty they are
128
7
(That’s not it)
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 10:40 신고하기
You think that writing posts like these will help Guanlin? His comeback is right in front of our nose. Looks like you’re just trying to disturb his flow
110
134

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 11:29 신고하기
This type of posts are always severe and will do nothing else than hurt the other members. There’s no use to write those on Pann. It’s already full of trolls here. Please, just go talk to the company instead!
56
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 11:30 신고하기
F*ck, these f*ckers
50
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.12 11:14 신고하기
I was so shocked when I saw Twitter. Why are people cursing at the other members? Why are the comments on their official fan café so negative?
50
7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com