Friday, March 2, 2018

[naver] 'GOD DANIEL IS COMING'... WANNA ONE TO WANNABLES "I PROMISE YOU" TEASER REVEALED






original post: here

1. [+2751, 70]
Let's drop Kang Daniel, it's God Daniel! His voice is so pretty and his wave is so sexy tooㅠㅠ  Seriously what can't he do? Let's hit daebak with Wanna One's album, Daniel I love you! ❤️❤️

2. [+2605, -65]
God Daniel I wanna see you soon!!!! Wanna One, I'll promise that we'll give you a golden time for this album!

3. [+2504, -64]
God Daniel, we've been waiting!! I wanna see you soonㅜㅜㅜ  The teaser is too pretty!! ❤️❤️❤️

4. [+2517, -65]
Kang Daniel I'm so looking forward this album too ❤️

5. [+2434, -62]
God Daniel!!!!! I want to see you soon!!!!!

6. [+625, -23]
Daebak daebak Kang Danielㅠㅠ  I can't breath just by looking at the teaser, I want to see the full version soon, I promise you

7. [+605, -22]
God Danielㅜㅜ  I already like it just seeing the teaserㅜㅜㅜ  His voice is so nice when he sings, and Daniel's unique dance line is too perfectㅠㅠㅠ  Fighting on this comeback

8. [+584, -22]
Kang Daniel's voice color is too good  Please sing a lot 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com