Friday, March 2, 2018

[enter-talk] ATHLETE KIM KYUNGAE AND KANG DANIELㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



“I received my birthday gifts in advance ^_^”
 
Was she one of the national producers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
“hehehihihoho ^_^ this arrived before my off-season training.. let’s go together from now ㅋㅋ <3”
 
Looks like she really likes Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋshe doesn’t look like a light fan but a core fan

post response:
[+542][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.02 19:36 신고하기
When athlete Kim Kyungae bought her Tablet PC.. ㅋㅋ
112
0
Q: who is a singer that you want to meet?
A: I’m a fan of singer Kang Daniel. I have a bromide poster of him on my wall. I put on my earphones and smile while looking up Kang Daniel-sshi’s video.
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.02 20:46 신고하기
It reminds me of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ her curling commentaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
97
0
“When they asked her to share a comment about curling, she mentioned Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kim Kyungae: my hobbie is looking at Kang Daniel smiling~ he makes me smile~”
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.02 19:34 신고하기
The reason why athlete Kim Kyungae is uncomfortable when she has her phone turned off
94
0
“The thing that makes me the most uncomfortable when I close my phone during the Olympics is because I can’t look at Wanna One’s Kang Daniel”
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.02 20:40 신고하기
Daniel who’s overflowing with love for his fans… you can’t help but like him
35
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.02 18:49 신고하기
She even said that he was her biasㅋㅋㅋ
28
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com