Sunday, April 1, 2018

[enter-talk] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS ABOUT SANA LIKE THIS?

I joined the fandom recently because I liked Twice's recent song and found Momo and Sana so cute, so I wanted to see if I was the only one who thought like thisㅋㅋ



There are so many male fans in the audience but she kept shaking her butt







Whether it's V-app or on their official YouTube channel, the male fans are all flocking and fanboying on Twice. But every time they appear on V-app, Sana is always doing skinship with the members and kissing them. There are times that even the members felt awkward because of itㅋㅋ

I know that both male and female fans acknowledged her as the aegyo queen but I find it weird how the members never chose Sana when they asked which member had the most aegyoㅋㅋ

She's so pretty and also has a nice body but I feel like she's a bit of a fox.. I know that celebrities have to act like foxes and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but since I've never seen anyone talking about this, I was just wondering if I was the only one who thought like this

On radio shows, people always pick Momo as the one having the most aegyo and only asked Sana to do aegyo because of the Shashasha.

post response:
[+889][-416]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 09:09 신고하기
She has to make a living and eat too... The male idols are even worse.. they pretend like honey is dripping off their eyes when they look at fans
446
47

ㄱㄱ |2018.03.31 09:29 신고하기
If you look at male idols, their actions are even more exaggerated..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
356
21

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 00:42 신고하기
Hul me too I felt like this. It's like she knows how to flirt with people. But the male sites also know that Sana is a foxㅋㅋ There are thousands of posts in DC gallery saying how they think that Sana is a fox. They are fanboying on her regardless
287
204

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 11:40 신고하기
I'm not trying to bash her but it's true that she's a fox. She just doesn't look innocent to me?.. but since she has no scandal and is good at fan service, she just ends up looking cute to meㅇㅇ
193
27

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 09:43 신고하기
....I'm a die-hard female fan of Twice and the members all chose Sana as the one who had the most aegyo in real life. Also, it's true that Sana acts cute a lot but as someone who's in the unnie line, she also shows a lot of her serious sides too
127
9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com