Sunday, April 1, 2018

[enter-talk] IT'S RANDOM BUT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THIS EVERY TIME I WATCH KNOWING BROS

Since they don't edit/filter their videos, I think that you can clearly see the guests' visuals on it.
For celebrities who always looked pretty or handsome (especially idols), when they appear on Knowing Bros, their image on screen comes out so realistically that sometimes, I go "huh?... is that how the XX I knew look like..?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Especially idols, when they appear with their weird hair color..
On stage, the images are all filtered and they have stage makeup on, they suit their hair but when looking at it realistically, their visuals decrease a bit...

Personally, I think that Twice and Exo are the ones who looked the best.

As for actors and actresses, they usually don't get edited so much on screen so the difference isn't that big.
But I found that Jin Seyeon was freaking pretty/



post response:
[+186][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.30 21:45 신고하기
I f*cking agree. I thought that Exo only survived because of the editing but they are so much handsomer than I thought that it shocked me. But I feel like female idols look more different than male idols? I found Twice, Red Velvet and IOI the prettiest though
161
21

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.30 20:27 신고하기
Kai for me, seriously... For real, Kai was f*cking handsome so I was a biiiiiit surprised. Is it because he's more about dancing on stage more than anything...?
149
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.30 19:01 신고하기
That's right, that's right. I think that the female idols who survived are Twice and Red Velvet and I also found Seo Yeji f*cking pretty
63
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.30 23:00 신고하기
To be honest, I didn't like Exo but my dongsaeng was watching them next to me... but now I understand why people always go "Exo Exo".. they were all handsome and I found the guy with black hair and glasses seriously handsome
59
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.30 22:30 신고하기
That's right, but SNSD were seriously pretty
55
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com