Thursday, April 12, 2018

[instiz] RISING COPYRIGHT-IDOL AMONG THE IDOL COMPOSERS

Is Pentagon’s leader Hui.
Apparently, only 1 year after his debut, there were already 16 songs that were registered with his name/associated with him
 
Here are some of the songs that Hui composed
 
 
Nation’s Sons’ ‘Never’
 
 
Wanna One’s ‘Energetic’
 
 
Kriesha Chu’s ‘Like Paradise’
 
 
Pentagon’s ‘Like This’
 
 
Pentagon’s ‘Runaway’
 
 
Pentagon’s ‘Shine’
 
 
He also composed and wrote songs like ‘Organic Song’, ‘You Are’, ‘Thank You’, ‘When I Was in Love’, etc. for Pentagon!!
He has good musicality and sensitivity, and he also has skills. I seriously look forward to his future


post response: 
original post:

1. Hul, they are all songs I’ve heard beforeㅠㅠ Hui’s musicality is daebakㅠㅠ
 

2. Hui’s self-written and self-composed songs are too goodㅜㅜ
 

3. God-Hui!!!! God-Hoetaek!!!!! Please listen to ‘When I Was in Love’ㅠㅠ it’s really good
 

4. Never and Energetic are seriously popular bb
 

5. I like ‘Shine’ so much ㅠㅠ
 

6. Even now, I still listen to Never and Energetic
 

7. Shine is seriously so good, it’s upbeat too
 

8. Honestly, all his songs are good
 

9. God-Hui… he has the same taste as me… my heart is fluttering…
 

10. Thank you for Never and Energetic ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com