Thursday, April 12, 2018

[PC stories/teen stories] ANGER ISSUES OR HORMONES?

Image result for angry gif anime


Hello. I'm a 14 year old girl and the oldest child in our family. Lately, I've been acting out and getting incredibly upset and irritated over the smallest things. I'd throw tantrums and start screaming and throw things, like slippers. For example, when my mother coughs or talks a bit too loudly while I'm listening to something, I'd start yelling and screaming and getting agitated. I realize that this behaviour is unacceptable, especially towards someone like my mother. She's very tolerant of these lately, but today, she snapped back. I understand that I deserve getting lectured. I believe she shouldn't have to deal with this behaviour. However, every time I'd start getting angry, I can barely control myself. As soon as I finish my 'tantrum,' I'd start feeling bad about what I've done and what my mother has to put up with. But the smallest things set me off nowadays, and I can't control my temper. This has never happened at school with my friends. Only with my family. This behaviour has only started a week ago, and I have never really thrown tantrums since I was a small child. Do I have anger issues? Or perhaps are they hormones? I should try to control myself, but it's very hard. I've tried calming myself down but I'd become even more agitated. I don't want my mother to have to deal with this behaviour anymore, and I realize that I have to take responsibility for my actions. Please help me figure out what this is...

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com