Friday, April 13, 2018

[PC stories/teen stories] I WONDER HOW IT FEELS TO BE ATTRACTIVE

Image result for sailormoon gif



I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but I'm not pretty either. Guys usually don't immediately fall for me because of my looks. I have some pretty friends and people fall for them all the time, and they're outgoing too since they're used to people talking to them. They give them more attention and make an effort to get their numbers and social medias. But my really pretty friends also complain about guys only wanting them for their bodies and not for their personalities so I wonder if I'm lucky that guys won't necessarily just want to be with me for my looks. But I'm jealous because if you're attractive and have an okay personality, you can get almost any guy without trying as hard. And physical attraction is a factor in romantic relationships. I wish I could live just one day as an attractive girl to see what it's like...

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com