Friday, April 13, 2018

[enter-talk] APINK KIM NAMJOO RECENT VISUALS

I saw the most recent pictures of Namjoo I couldn't even recognize her at first;;
If it wasn't written Kim Namjoo I would've never knownㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







This was her before






Her cute image all disappeared ... What did she do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+180][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.13 14:35 신고하기
Kim Namjoo's self confidence must be at its lowest now because people are so focused on the way it changed so much. I'm happy as long as my bias is satisfied, but she's always so conscious of her face and you can see through her behavior. In my opinion, she had no more self esteem so she went to the hospital in that stage and did some weird surgery to make up for it 
123
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.13 17:10 신고하기
Kim Namjoo is so pitiful, she's been told she was ugly for 7 years, that her nose is huge, she's been receiving so much lookism treatment why are people bullsh*tting now saying "you were way prettier before~~~ why did you do it~~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking speechless
103
22

ㅇㅎㅇ |2018.04.13 14:50 신고하기
I feel so bad for her, I understand why she did it...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But still, it's true she looked better before... I wonder how she feels ㅠㅠ
101
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.13 15:26 신고하기
We have to sue the doctor
42
0

ㅇ |2018.04.13 16:29 신고하기
Right now, she's #1 in portals and people are calling her Michael Jackson and plastic monster. I wonder how Namjoo feels. She always got sworn at for having a big nose, people really have no better things to do but leave hate comments to celebrities online. I understand she still earns good money, but earning good money means that only fans should be nice to them ?
35
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.13 19:45 신고하기
Seems like the members are shocked too...
27
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com