Monday, April 16, 2018

[instiz] SUGA AND KANG DANIEL WHO HAVE AN INTERESTING WAY OF HOLDING THEIR PHONES










That's so interesting, their hands must be jjang big

+) Kang Daniel holding the popcorn cup with 1 hand



post response: +8 

original post: here

1. Then what does that make me if I can hold my Note 5 with 1 hand...

2. Ah Min Yoongiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Me too I want to hold it like that, it must be jjang comfortable

4.The popcorn one surprised me!!

5. I'm currently holding my [hone like that and playing with it...

6. I found it interesting and tried myself and holding it like this is much more comfortable..?ㅋㅋ

7. As expected from my men.. ㅎ

8. Kang Daniel's hand size.....

9. I tried holding it like that and my phone bounced off my hand...

10. Hul this looks comfortable but looks like you wouldn't be able to scroll well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com