Monday, April 16, 2018

[instiz] WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ONCE YOU START FANGIRLING/FANBOYING ON IDOLS




1. Their name will appear as being special to you
“Cheolsu-yah… How can your name be Cheolsu…? Furthermore, your last name is Kim…! How can your name be Cheolsu and your last name be Kim…”
 
2. Even their smallest actions will look cute to you
“Their fingers sticking out of their sleeves are so… cute… their toes are so… cute… their nostrils are so… cute…”
 
3. They are not babies whatsoever but you call them “baby”
“Babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ 53-months old babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
4. You write them letters that you wouldn’t even write to your own parents (actually, you just talk to yourself since you write it in places where idols wouldn’t be able to see it)
“Cheolsu-yah, my world changed after I met you. If you weren’t here, would I even be here? Cheolsu-yah, I love you.”
 
5. Your ability to remember things improves but only limited to your bias
“What did I eat at lunch?... anyways, these clothes he wore, I think that he wore the same during the event at the Gyeongbokgung Palace…”

post response: +1

original post: here

1. Wow seriously, you didn’t miss anything, I started doing all of these
 

2. If that ain’t me…
 

3. Agree agree agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh myㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

5. That’s meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

6. ㅋㅋㅋ Who’s speaking my thoughts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

7. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m all of these without exceptionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

8. Hul, I agree with everything
 

9. This is realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Soonyoung-ah, how can your name be Soonyoung…
 

10. That’s me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com