Thursday, May 17, 2018

[enter-talk] HWANG MINHYUN'S SASAENGS ARE SERIOUSLY GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING;


I'm a Wannable and I"m seriously getting goosebumps over this;;
There's this girl who kept seeing Hwang Minhyun "by chance"....


"What the? How can you be so lucky everyday?ㅅ?"


"She's changing her ID every day but her nickname is attached to her"


"Seeing him twice a day must be an easy thing to do right? You guys follow each other right >_<"


"These accounts follow each other, is that by chance too? ㅎㅎ"

Not long ago, there were the same people who kept seeing Hwang Minhyun all the time and pretended that it was by chance

I'm seriously so creeped out that words aren't coming out

Also, Sungwoon and Minhyun were asked about having pictures of witnesses at some recent event. And Sungwoon said that there would only have pictures of him when he was with Minhyun but never when he was alone.



post response:
[+661][-12]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.05.14 07:36 신고하기
Wow crazy, I'm getting goosebumps over him saying how he would only see pictures of witnesses when he was with Minhyun but not when he was alone. I've seen a lot of 'witness pictures' of Minhyun and I just assumed that they were taken from normal commoners passing by;
204
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.14 01:06 신고하기
That's why I stopped consuming those 'witnesses' pictures' since yesterday although I'm a Wannable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously found those pictures so weird and was thinking "why cant' I see him?" and was dwelling in my own misfortune;;; we seriously should get rid of the sasaengs.. why are they making the kids' lives so hardㅠ
150
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.14 01:05 신고하기
Sasaengs are stalkers, please remember this...
146
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.14 08:13 신고하기
Ha Sungwoon said this right? That only he would see pictures of him only when he went out with Minhyun. I thought that everyone knew about this  
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.14 12:23 신고하기
Please stop asking about witnesses' pictures at their fan events. I bet that on that day, they 100% already knew that these people were sasaengs. Even though you're curious about it, please refrain from asking them
44
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com