Thursday, May 31, 2018

[enter-talk] MUSIC BROADCAST SHOWS THAT GOT SWORN AT BY IDOL FANS

Does this... Really make any sense???
Just how slippery it is that you can't even walk on it??




They had to dance with all their strength even on a stage slippery like that and fall overㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
It hurts to see










Even female singers had to walk on that slippery stage


They kept on falling, how can they keep up with the dance?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I seriously feel so bad


This friend was all limping when he exited the stage





post response:
[+67][-2]
original post: here

ㄹㄹㄹ |2018.05.31 10:31 신고하기
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVUxptmBH0 [↑This is the video where the kids fell!] I seriously don't know why singers should receive this type of treatment. I know that it's hard to cancel an event especially like those, but if they knew there was going to be a flood, couldn't they at least prepare the floor to accommodate for the water? If you looked at other big concerts, they would all prepare floors to adjust to the rain! So they're not going to do something like that every year because it rains right...? So they're really making it obvious that this is all business, so they can throw away the singers' safety. *clap clap clap* My NCT find strength!
11
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.31 08:49 신고하기
Hul.... I"m not even a fan and I feel so upset, imagine the fans, and their families ....ㅠㅠㅠ
11
0

ㅇ |2018.05.31 15:10 신고하기
Hul...That's too much...? If it was me, my expressions would've been so sh*tty on stage...
8
0

하 |2018.05.31 14:02 신고하기
Even as a non-fan, I'm feeling so upset and pissed off looking at this...
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.31 19:19 신고하기
F*ck from the moment Jisung fell, I had a menboong ..
4
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com