Thursday, May 24, 2018

[naver] ‘DANGEROUS OUTSIDE THE BLANKETS’ EXO XIUMIN, ASCENDS INTO A MOTH HUNTER.. “I’M SORRY”





original post: here

1. [+642, -7]
Kitty Xiuminㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+356, -10]
I don’t know Exo well but I really like seeing Xiumin

3. [+309, -2]
Why does he always apologizes to the mothsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously found him cute. Is it because the Minseokies have tiny faces?…

4. [161, -2]
Xiumin is totally a kitty no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+107, -2]
Xiumin is cool, a real man ㄷㄷ

6. [+35, -2]
I became a fan of Xiumin after watching Dangerous Outside the Blankets. After watching it, I started saving gifs or him and evens started listening to Exo’s songs

7. [+30, -3]
Dangerous Outside the Blankets became fun to watch again after they changed the casts to Xiumin, actor Kim Minseok, speed skater Kim Minseok and Song Mino. It’s like I’m watching the pilot. I like watching them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com