Sunday, June 17, 2018

[enter-talk] I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE "HUH?" WHEN I FIRST DISCOVER A YG GROUP NAME

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « yg entertainment »

But as time passes, those groups' names are totally fittingㅋㅋㅋ

Bigbang
First time: ??? Their group name is Bigbang???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cringe
After: No need for words... As expected from Bigbang

Winner
First time: Just because they had the win on "Win" they're called Winner?ㅋㅋㅋ  The name is so underwhelming
After: Wow.. Even the winner's group name is Winner? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so gangster

Black Pink
First time: What the hell with Black Pink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They lost their touch
After: Black Pinkㅠㅠ  Black Pink do all you want!!!

Don't this happen all the time?


post response:
[+188][-12]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 02:30 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember PANN when Black Pink's name was first revealed
33
2
"What's up with Black Pink... I've already been slapped by Gugudan.. Should've went for Black Swan instead"
"Black Pink, it sounds like a name those crazy kids who've never studies came up with"
"The kids are so tacky... I'll look forward them changing in the future"
"Black Pink wow that's so childish! But if they do well like Red Velvet, they might be able to win over their name"
ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 11:53 신고하기
The winner's name is Winner, I f*cking love it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the concept of making the name possible because they actually won 
27
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 11:56 신고하기
If you watch them later, it sounds so luxurious, I feel like iKON and Black Pink are perfect fits
26
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 10:46 신고하기
I feel like Black Pink is way better than Pink Punk! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So is their next group White pink? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ An innocent name, but a punk group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 14:23 신고하기
What about iKON??
8
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.17 19:35 신고하기
I acknowledge Winner, whenever I listen to their song, I go as expected Winner.... 
6
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com