Sunday, June 3, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO STARTED A NEW INTERNET SLANG IN CHINA

I was on Weibo and I saw lots of people using "Exo me??"
It got popular around 2017 and it's still being used right now, they even added it in Baidu's dictionary
At first I didn't know the meaning of it, so I thought it was related to EXO
But the actual meaning is something like "Are you joking?" or "Huh?"


I was bored so I went to check how it first started

Actually there was this variety show program where someone wanted to say "Excuse me" but said "Exo me" instead and a lot of people started using that word. It wasn't originally "Exo" but they changed the word to Exo because of them and it gained media attention because it's from EXO





post response:
[+152][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.03 16:31 신고하기
Huh this is my first time hearing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chinese' fans devotion is indeed amazing, they can't go on Twitter or Youtube, yet they still find ways to constantly fangirl
66
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.03 16:29 신고하기
I seriously hope that our country resolve their issues with China faster so that EXO can go back and perform there, the Chinese fans have been such a great help
64
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.03 16:30 신고하기
Exo me??? Exo's face Exo me?? Can I use it like that?
57
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.03 17:39 신고하기
Baekhyun also popularized the "This flower is a Jo-hwa, I like you (t/n: Joahae) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when I was still a muggle, I put this quote on my facebook profile
19
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.03 14:58 신고하기
Seriously there's nothing but bullsh*t in the comment section ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop mentioning EXO on enter-talk, everytime they have an article, they're always the ones who receive the hate comments the fastest 
13
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com