Wednesday, June 13, 2018

[enter-talk] REASON WHY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW A PERSON’S FUTURE


Jun Soyeon: I don’t think much about the people dragging me for my looks. I saw a comment like this before. They said “if soybean paste was a person, it would look like me” (T/N: soybean paste is known for its bad odor)

Title: If soybean paste soup or fermented bean paste soup was a person, it would look like this

Jun Soyeon: (Even though there are different levels) I will work hard

Park Sehee: Everyone is trying not to make eye contact with Sejeong

Jun Soyeon: I’ll go out
- Looking at the members here, I think…
- “Can I even stay here?” I just feel that the atmosphere in this room is… I just feel like I’m not the same person as them

Comments from the internet:
- Cube’s Soyeonie is doing well but her looks are regrettable…
- She’s talented but there’s a reason why Cube isn’t debuting herㅋㅋㅋ pitiful…
- Is Soyeon’s ranking gonna drop or not?.. I don’t think that her looks would belong in a girl group

Jun Soyeon: Would more people watch me if my face looked fine?
- When I looked in the mirror, I’m annoyed and mad at my own face

And in the end, she was ranked last during the final and was eliminated

But she became one of the idols who’s doing the best alongside Chungha



post response:
[+181][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.13 23:02 신고하기
As expected, people survive through their skills
55
0

ㅇ |2018.06.13 23:11 신고하기
Seriously, those comments make me so mad. Even so, Jun Soyeon is good at taking care of her mentality and I’m relieved that she said those words on broadcasts. Jun Soyeon is so good at rapping and composing… I freaking like her

40
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.06.14 02:22 신고하기
She cannot fail with a mentality like that. First of all, she has the basics down when it comes to composing and furthermore, she doesn’t let her hateful comments kill her. I really think that her mentality is the best seeing that despite everything, she shows all her energy on stage. She has all the reasons to succeed
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.14 01:48 신고하기
She doesn’t feel small because of her looks and she has both skills + energy and can swallow up the whole stage
20
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.06.14 02:02 신고하기
These words are not even directed to me but I seriously can feel the hurt they can bring to someone
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.14 02:36 신고하기
I wished that our country would be like the foreign countries where they value skills more than looks
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com