Wednesday, June 13, 2018

[instiz] FACEBOOK USER GIVING OUT HIS CAT FOR FREE IN A PARCEL

"Hi I'm giving my cat away for free ~~ Only to the people who will write me a follow up after receiving the parcel ^^"

original post: here


1. Ah I'm pissed off

2. Can't we report him/her to the police?

3. He/She didn't get sued for animal cruelty???

4. No but using those tapes... Doesn't he/she know how strong it is... What's gonna happen to the cat's fur....

5. What the f*ck..? Don't they know how those green tapes' adhesive is strong... And that cat's expression is too pitiful...ㅜㅠ  And what's up with the parcel? I spend an extra 10,000won just so I can carry my cat in the front seat of the bus, but he/she's talking about a parcel... Don't they know how shaky it could get? 

6. I seriously hope this cat can find a good household and live happily 

7. Wow I'm seriously so pissed I hope the same happens to him/her

8. Then why did you buy it in the first place? Wow I hope the police catches you 

9. Ah seriously a swear came out, this makes me hate humans

10. Wow the swear just flew out naturally wow 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com