Thursday, June 14, 2018

[instiz] THE SECRET BEHIND UNEVEN EYELIDS





















For most of the people with uneven eyelids, their right eye has a double eyelid and looks bigger

post response: +1
original post: here

1. That's meㅠㅠㅠ I'm stressed because of itㅠㅠ

2. Hul I'm like this... I have a double eyelid only on my right eye

3. Hul daebak

4. Oh my eyes are uneven too and I'm like this too! That's interesting

5. Ohhh that's right, me too

6. My right eye isn't bigger but my double eyelids on my left eye is thicker

7. I've heard that it's because most of the people are right-handed so their left side is more developed...

8. Huh? I'm right-handed but my right eye is bigger?...

9. Hul now that I look at it, me too..

10. Me too I'm like that...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com