Tuesday, June 5, 2018

[instiz] THE TOP 3 GENIUS WITH IQ OVER 175 IS A KOREAN


Only the top 2% of the people with the highest IQ can come in this room



(Proof shot from the SPIQR)

Only 41 people in the whole world have this certificate.
He's a man with an IQ of 175

A deck of 52 cards was randomly shuffled and he has to remember the order of the cards

"I gave you an hour, but it's not even been 5 minutes?"
They gave him an hour but he memorized all the cards within 5 minutes


"You're telling me that you've already memorized them all?"


"If you give me another set, I think that I can memorize it too..."
(Although he was only joking at first...)

the filming crew gave him another set of cards to memorize

"Spade 4"
*Guessing the order of the cards*

He remembered all 2 decks of cards.

I'm so jealous

post response: +2
original post: here


1.  Wow....

2. Hul daebak...

3. Wow daebak.. I'm shocked...

4. Wow...

5. Wow so jealous... Meanwhile, I can't even memorize one page of the book I'm reading

6. I just want to borrow his skills for 1 year...ㅠ

7. Please lend me your brain during my exams... please....

8. Wow daebak...

9. Wow...I bet he can just study 1 hour before an exam and remember everything...

10. Free pass to any school ㄷㄷ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com