Tuesday, June 5, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] I FIND IT RIDICULOUS THAT WHEN SOMEONE DATES A FOREIGNER, PEOPLE ASSUME THAT SHE'S A WH*RE

Image result for asian white couple
(pic not included)

Sorry for the title;;

There's this guy I know (I don't want to call him oppa)
he saw my friend on FB and asked me to introduce her to him.

My FB friend is someone who attended middle and high school in the US.
We met in university. Since she spent her whole adolescence in the US, she says that after living in Korea for a while, she found that she doesn't have the same values as Korean men.
Also, she said that she likes people with strong facial outlines? So she's only been dating foreign men up until now.

Since she said that she prefers foreign men, I told my guy friend that she might reject him.
And he was like "is she a foreign wh*re?" (T/N: there's a Korean word '양공주/yang-gongju' which is a very derogatory term for Korean women who date foreign men. It derives from Korean comfort women who were trapped by foreign armies);;

I was so mad and asked him "how does that make her a foreign wh*re? It's just her preference".
And then he said "if she likes white men, of course she's a foreign wh*re"
By the way, I never told him that she likes white men, I just said "foreigners".
He then was making a fuss about how she was thirsty about US people and that she's herself an Asian and blablabla

Moreover, my friend doesn't even only like white people.
Her type is more mixed people?
She likes people with darker skin. She said that people with skin that is too white are so-so.
Her ex was latino.

If a girl is short, should she only like short guys?
So if she's Asian, she can also like other races too.
I'm seriously speechless

I was so mad that we got into a fight and I don't want to be associated with this f*cker again.

post response:
[+713][-24]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 17:48 신고하기
That's only the case because men's inferiority complex is so strong (although people with no inferiority complex can act like this too). When they see an Asian woman dating a white man, they assume that the girl is thinking"I'm going to date him, live a good life (Europe, US, or any advanced country)." And that's how they display their inferiority complex. If they see girls dating black men, they assume that they think "they must be better at night than Korean men right? They are bigger down there". And then they start boiling and start cursing at them. They are just pathetic so please just ignore them.
298
18

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 18:39 신고하기
Do guys in their 20's still use the term 'foreign wh*re'? I thought that only the older men would use that so I'm shocked
196
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 18:01 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋI bet that this guy will get turned down even if he got introduced to your friend.Looks like he feels inferior to foreign men.. since he feels small and can't satisfy the girl, he's insulting her insteadㅋㅋㅋ it must be annoying but it's so sad so please give him some pity...such a pitiful little thing with an inferiority complex...
193
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 08:23 신고하기
If a girl gets called a kimchi-nyeo or a foreign wh*re, just think of it as her having a good life
75
1

남자 ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 02:48 신고하기
(Commenter is a man) The thing I don't understand about Hannams is that if they date a foreign, Chinese or Japanese woman, they get praises. However, when a Korean woman dates a foreigner, they all start making a fuss and curse at her. If she dates a western man, they get bashed. If she dates a Chinese man, she met a dirty Chink. If she dates a Japanese man, she's an embarrassmentㅋㅋ
75
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com