Wednesday, June 6, 2018

[naver] LEE SEUNGGI X SUZY, ‘VAGABOND’ CONFIRMED CASTING… ‘GU FAMILY BOOK’ GATHERING






original post: here

1. [+1,229, -155]
Wow I’m looking forward to it. Today is Lee Seunggi’s 14 years anniversary since debut, congrats~~
 

2. [+511, -78]
Looking forward to Lee Seunggi and Suzy. Lee Seunggi, congrats on your 14 years anniversary~~
 

3. [+407, -44]
Wow they finally confirmed it. I’m so looking forward to this work. Fighting to all the actors and I’m looking forward to Lee Seunggi’s return!
 

4. [+253, -19]
They finally confirmed it. Fighting to the PDs and to the actors. Please give us an entertaining drama
 

5. [+267, -41]
Totally looking forward to it
 

6. [162, -20]
I really enjoyed watching Gu Family Book and I like Lee Seunggi and Suzy’s chemistry too. I like the actors and writers for Vagabond too. I hope they write a good script. Looking forward to it
 

7. [+141, -28]
Seunggi, Suzy, fighting




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com