Friday, June 1, 2018

[PC stories/Teen stories] IS KOREA GOOD AT DEALING WITH MUSLIMS?

Related image

I am a Muslim girl i am 16 years old , my skin is brown.

I live in Algeria. My dream is to come to Korea and work there and marry a Korean boy .

I have seen many Korean drama and also movies.
I know that life in Korea is not as much drama as it is much harder, especially on the middle class. I ask if the lives of Muslim foreigners (especially girls) are difficult, I wear hijab, I do not want a tourist trip to Korea. i want live forever.

This is a rosy dream in the eyes of my family, but I want it to be a reality.


I have read about the spread of racism and racial discrimination in Korea, and this is what I feared. Please advise me without offense.

And what are your piece of advice if i come to Korea about dealing and workingTT

Have a story? Share it here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com