Friday, June 1, 2018

[twenties stories] I FEEL LIKE I’M BECOMING SOMEONE WHOM OTHERS HATE TO MEET

Image result for anime landscape
(pic not included)

Before, I felt like this too but when I tried contacting people to meet with them, they always tried to change the subject. Or even when they are close to my place, they never asked me to come out and play with them.
 
Back then, I didn’t feel too good about it but even so, I didn’t dwell on those feelings.
But nowadays, I feel like I’ve become the person whom others don’t want to meet with so I’m sad.
 
How must I behave to change this?..
Is there anything I can do to fix this? If I change, will it be different..?

post response:
[+147][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.01 11:15 신고하기
It’s one of these 3. 1. You never spend your money (maybe you don’t feel like buying anything or they don’t want to dutch pay) 2. Your taste just don’t fit with your friends (“ah no I don’t want to eat that”, “ah, this movie is so-so..”) 3. It’s the way your behave (maybe it’s the way you talk or maybe you’re too negative so it creates a depressing atmosphere)
104
9

ㅈㅈ |2018.06.01 13:32 신고하기
It’s not the others who have a problem, it’s because the others don’t feel the merit of meeting with you.  People meet with people they think can help them in some sort of way. You should try figure out how you can help others physically or psychologically 
72
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.01 13:32 신고하기
I feel it through this post… it feels like you’re the type of person who doesn’t really show your reaction and who’s always serious… so when you’re with others, they don’t see the fun and you’re not really answering their conversations… no matter how considerate and kind you are, if people meet with you, there’s nothing to do… think about this well, you know yourself the best…
72
13

ㅎ |2018.06.01 14:18 신고하기
People want stuffs they don’t have and don’t want stuffs they wantㅋㅋ they want to be close to people they aren’t close with and push away people they are close with.. anyways, you’re gonna live your life alone so don’t expect too much from others
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.01 14:11 신고하기
The people in the comments are saying the harsh truth but if these people just hate meeting with OP, there’s no point fixing it.
37
0

ㅇ |2018.06.01 14:03 신고하기
No need to fix anything, just try to wait until you find people who match you. You have to make your own effort. I thought that I was the problem just like you, but now, I’ve found people who match well with me and I’m fine. You can’t stick with people you don’t get along with
29
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com