Thursday, July 26, 2018

[teens stories] BEAUTY YOUTUBE DADDOA IS AT FAULT FOR THIS NO?

I’ve been a subscriber ever since Daddoa started her channel and liked every single video of hers and supported her with all my heart. But suddenly, she randomly disappear for half a year and came back and said that she missed her subscribers. I was worried so when she came back, I was so happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋbut when she came back, she didn’t really upload as regularly and then clarified everything but then disappeared again and again. Right now, she doesn’t upload any videos anymore and doesn’t really update her Instagram either.. seriously, I’m not even mad at her… but to be honest, I know that she can go through hardships and difficulties but I’d rather her just quit YouTube at this point
 
Daddoa: With the hottest YouTuber nowadays, Botnojaem XD
Chanhee, congrats on appearing on Morning Wide!
Comment: unnie, you are so beautiful, I’ll always support you. I like that you are getting stronger <3
Daddoa: I was so sick the past few days and overcame it so I’m writing a script for my video now!!! I definitely feel like it’s different from before hihi

post response:
[+194][-35]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 01:02 신고하기
That’s why it really makes me wonder if being a YouTuber can really be considered a job or not. They just film and edit videos and earn money but I don’t understand how people can view it as such an incredible profession
210
32

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 06:44 신고하기
Isn’t she just a commoner? Not like being a Youtuber was a job anywaysㅋㅋ
138
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 09:20 신고하기
It’s my first time learning that Botnojaem’s real name is Chanhee…
127
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 11:57 신고하기
I read through all her comments and I couldn’t even find 1 hate comment, why does she always want to stop…? She has over a million subscribers and should at least fulfill her responsibilities towards themㅋㅋ no matter how trivial the video is, she should at least upload something. She’s been resting for months now and should come back. If it was family issues, she should at least say something and not just leave her subscribers in the unknown. That’s the issue isn’t it?
74
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 09:02 신고하기
But I don’t understand why this person has over a million subscribers on YouTube. Is it because of the quality of her videos? I watched them and they are just alright…
57
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 03:19 신고하기
If she has psychological issues, shouldn’t she just stop everything? She keeps coming back, going away, coming back, going away… she hasn’t been doing this only once or twice but a few times already.. I don’t know what she’s doing
52
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com