Thursday, July 19, 2018

[theqoo] DENIS TEN'S OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH

LspDx
maXAZ
"I've always been a Korean, and I will always live as a Korea"

original post: here

1. Rest in peaceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. This is such a shockㅠㅠ  He was an athlete with a lot of potential ahead of him

3. They didn't only stab his thigh, but they stabbed him 10 times, and the one in his rib cage and itwas fatal...

4. My heart hurtsㅠㅠ  Rest in peace.

5. I was not expecting this at all... I was still looking forward his Beijing games.... Rest in peace

6. We have to catch those crazy f*ckers

7. They stabbed him more than 10 times?? Those f*ckers coward assh*les

8. I can't stand seeing thisㅠㅠ  As an athlete and as a person, he was well-rounded in everything

9. Rest in peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com