Monday, July 9, 2018

[theqoo] SM WHO USES A DIM LIGHT ONLY ON U-KNOW YUNHO IN CONCERTS

eIXLP





QONSy

fysws

LQQQq

OXNyW

coqdm

Is Yunho's skin color bronze?

fFMoq

dxnKa

Rciqv

SM f*cker get your sh*t together

original post: here

1. Is their lighting team that bad at adjusting;;

2. What the hell?? Why do they create such a big difference in lighting..

3. No but unless you really suck at doing your job, no agency would dare to do something like that;; if this is not only because of the screencaps, isn't this a huge deal?

4.
lTSGF
SlJnh

If you looked at individual fancams, they all have their time to shine, here, Changmin is the one being dim?

5. OP you're probably a Yunho akgae right?

6. I've been to TVXQ's concerts before and it's true when people complain afterwards that instead of seeing TVXQ, all they saw was one member?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apparently, SM asks their lighting team to only follow one specific memberㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. I've been interested in U-know Yunho nowadays because he gave me a good vibe, but I did saw that some Hongkong fans have been raising the issue of not seeing him in concerts, I guess it's real? But after reading the comments, I'm even more confused, have they always done that?

8. No but this sounds like some akgae post from the 90's...

9.
vYyzp

10.
UHWUv

11. Yah now I understand why I couldn't see Yunho




12. ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com