Sunday, August 12, 2018

[enter-talk] IT'S MY FIRST TIME SEEING LEE CHANGSUB CRY..

I'm a fan of another group but I saw this on Twitter. Everyone cried so much during today's concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's seriously my first time seeing Lee Changsub bawling his eyes out as a non-danㅠㅠ He was singing his solo song and burst into tearsㅠㅠㅠㅠ... Yook Sungjae also cried his eyes out. They prepared 2 cakes for their concert, one with 7 candles for BtoB? And one with 30 candles for Eunkwang and Minhyuk, they said that they wouldn't be able to celebrate his birthday so decided to celebrate in advance ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Eunkwang totally burst into tears... It will be hard to see BtoB as a full group for a while. They said that they weren't sad because of the enlistment, but because they've came so far as the 6 of them together... Yook Sungjae kept saying that they will remain the 7 of them together and made a promise with the Melodys. It was freaking sad...
























post response:
[+350][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.12 22:52 신고하기
He was crying alone in the back and it broke my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠ When Subie was singing At the End alone, he couldn't sing anymore because he was crying to hard so the Melodys were singing for him and I teared upㅠㅠ I'll wait for the 7 of them to be together againㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ
90
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.12 23:10 신고하기
These are kids who didn't even cry when they won #1 but seeing how they cried so much today, I could really feel their love for each otherㅠㅠ Ah I like BtoB so muchㅠㅜ
83
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.12 22:49 신고하기
Ilhoon also cried..
81
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.12 23:47 신고하기
I seriously cried the most when they were celebrating his birthday ahead of time and when the members said that he was the best leader but Eunkwang said that he didn't think that it was the case, and the the skies sent him such good membersㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ  Seo Eunkwang IS the best leaderㅜㅠㅠㅜ.. I'm so sadㅠㅜ
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.13 00:01 신고하기
Seriously seeing how the kids who don't cry easily crying today, you can really see that Eunkwang shouldered the members well all this time and of course, he shouldered us too .. ㅠㅜ Ah I'm just so sad, I know that he's going to the army because he's healthy but I'm still sad
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.13 00:16 신고하기
I saw Peniel saying I love you on Twitter... I was so touched...
39
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com