Monday, August 27, 2018

[enter-talk] MAMAMOO WHEEIN CONTROVERSIAL COMMENT ON SOLAR WITH "STRAWBERRY JAM, COME OUT" *EXPLICIT CONTENT*

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY MAMAMOO WHEEIN TELLING "STRAWBERRY JAM, COME OUT" TO SOLAR IS SHOCKING


Wheein: Unnie's name in my phone is "Strawberry Jam, come out"
Moonbyul: Why are you saying "Strawberry Jam come out"? Do the fans know about it?
Wheein: Fans don't know. Do you guys know Fatdoo (Korean singer)? He has a lot of brutal songs
Moonbyul: But Solar is so good at it
Wheein: There's that line in the lyrics that says "Strawberry jam, come out" and Solar fits it so well
Moonbyul: Please say it
Solar: *singing* I'm going so strawberry jam, come out
Wheein: It's Yonseonie's 12 years old version (because she's using a cute voice)
*laughs*
Solar: You guys have to listen to that song


The reason why Wheein saved Yongseon's name as "Strawberry come out" is because she's good at imitating Fatdoo's "The Girlfriend Torso Murder"

t/n: the song was so controversial that it was banned on all digital websites. Lyrics are found below

*GRAPHIC*




post response:
[+326][-46]
original post: here



한심 |2018.08.27 21:15 신고하기
I searched for the lyrics and Solar is seriously crazy for listening to a song like that, she must be not sane tsk tsk
306
8
Lyrics:
You know this girlfriend I had
I loved her a lot, but she dumped me
That's why I called her when I got home 
"I'll treat you real good, can't you not break up with me?"

I really love her so much
That crazy b*ch wished for so many things during s*x
She was in heat and only wanted it from the back 
I came out so fast, sorry I'll do better next time

But then she told me suddenly she wanted to break up
I was crying and clinging on her, she replied "Are you joking?"
"You ugly, I'll call the cops on you, screw off" she said
(Men don't cling on girls' like you, ah such a loser)

I don't know why my girlfriend did that
She didn't reply my texts for several days
Sorry I just can't break up with you
I don't want this to be tiresome
I want to only be crazy for you

You seriously don't love me? - No
You won't regret this? - Stop bullsh*tting if I regret I wouldn't break up with you
Just try breaking up with me again, I'll kill you - What kill me? Yeah try killing me you loser

I grabbed the fork that was laying on the table
I slit her throat open with it, she screamed at me saying it hurts
"Shut up, the ajumma next door hates when we make too much noise"
"She'll report us to the residents"

That's why I pushed the fork even deeper in her throat
Ah f*ck my Ferragamo glasses were made specially for my eyes
But the blood is now splashed everywhere and I can't even see the front, it's so sticky

Huh? But something is weird
She's not speaking, "What's wrong babe? Speak"
There was strawberry jam running out from her neck
Such a waste, I just ate all the bread a while ago

It already came down to this, I need to cut up her body and find somewhere to stuff all this
Let me try the sink and open the kimchi fridge
First let me take the kitchen knife

*slice* Let me try to cut my lovely babe up
*slice* let me try to cut her like I cut through bread
*slice* let me try to cut her, her skin is damn pretty
*slice* let me try to cut her, I already took out all her bones

Let me take out our darling's fingers first
The nail art you received yesterday is way too pretty
So I cut up her fingers
I cut them one by one and chewed on them like carrots

Oh but that girl's eyeballs were still starring at me
Oh she moved, looks like you're still alive
It's ok, meat is usually eaten fresh for sashimi
It shouldn't be different for humans right?

Ah! That girl suddenly stood up
She looked at me and said it straight up
"Ah f*ck I just had my nail art yesterday, do you know how precious they are to me? F*cking annoying"

"Yah how can you still talk?
I f*cking stabbed your neck with a fork and cut you up"
- Would you stay still if you just spent 60,000won yesterday? Ah such a waste f*ck

"Ah f*ck such a waste"
"Ah f*ck such a waste"
"Ah f*ck such a waste"
"Ah f*ck such a waste"
"60,000won is so precious, such a shame"

"Anyways sorry for killing you
To be honest, I love you but you broke up with me
I was so shocked and the future looked pitched dark, what do you want me to do?
You shouldn't have broken up with me"

- Seriously you're too obsessed, why don't you hang out with your friends? Why don't you go to the club?

"It can't be helped, you just give yourself to any guy out there
How can guys deal with you? What should I do?"
- So you killed me for that?
"I told you, sorry for killing you"
- I know, next time, don't kill me, I love you

"Me too, I love you, please reborn as a prostitute in your next life"
And so I proceeded in chopping her up again

Head, shoulders, knees, feet, knees, feet
Head, shoulders, knees, feet, knees, feet
Head, shoulders, knees, feet, knees, feet
Head, shoulders, knees, feet, knees, feet
I cut her up so much so much, I cut her up *moans*
I cut her up so much so much, I cut her up *moans*
I cut her up so much so much, I cut her up *moans*

I opened the kimchi fridge and was about to put her in it but my mom entered
"Son what are you doing?"
- I'm putting things in the kimchi fridge
"Don't put it there, your dad is already inside"
- Ah true
"If it stinks the neighbors will complain right?"
- Yeah.... Then where should I put it? Mom
"Hmm.. Luckily we're the last day of the 3 dogs days (Korean holiday ish), yeah, bring the frying pan"

이건 |2018.08.27 21:19 신고하기
Mamamoo fans are scary... I saw another post where someone mentioned this in the top comments and the fans all started to torment the poster to delete the post and they finally deleted it. Just imagine them saving that under her name, imagine how much they must sing that song. They had so many controversies in the pastㅋㅋ
204
7
(Hwa Yobi revealed that she fell into depression after her vocal chords surgery and wanted to kill herself. She appeared on Radio Star for the first time after revealing this. Solar was mimicking her voice in a "funny way" on Radio Star and Hwa Yobi had a straight face the whole time. She said "This friend (Solar) is quite scary" "Now I look like a fool")
으윽 |2018.08.27 21:21 신고하기
Do they have home education? They make it so obvious that they didn't receive any of that
179
8
(racism controversy)
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 23:15 신고하기
Seriously they pretend to be all easy-going and fool around each other, but there's a difference between being beagles and crossing the line
132
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:59 신고하기
Their CEO is an ilbe bug, it says it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
100
5
(shared an ilbe post)


[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY MAMAMOO WHEEIN SAVED SOLAR AS "STRAWBERRY MILK COME OUT" IN HER PHONE

post response:
[+810][-45]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:21 신고하기
Ah... Can we just stop consuming them as a whole, it's not like they have one or two controversies, but nearly a hundred
387
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:14 신고하기
They don't even need to do anything to create a controversy, just them living their lives is controversial...
381
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:12 신고하기
Don't you guys know just how controversial Fatdoo's lyrics are, and they go around singing that?? Either they think they're funny for being TMI or they think they're cool and are actually sharing this song, both are empty brains
349
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:50 신고하기
Twice, RV and BP have controversies made up from taking random screenshots of their videos and everyone is swearing at them, yet, Mamamoo have typhoon-level controversies but no one is swearing at themㅋㅋㄲㅋㄱ
200
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 21:20 신고하기
Those 4 are just brainlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's already problematic for those 4 to listen to that song in the first place, but what are they thinking mentioning this song in front of the fans? 
199
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com