Monday, August 27, 2018

[enter-talk] HUL… SINB DISLOCATED HER SHOULDER TODAY ON STAGE


She dislocated her shoulder during the first chorus and wasn’t able to use her arm afterwards…


She dislocates her shoulders easily… since she’s been dancing so much ever since she was young…
 
During Navillera too, she dislocated her shoulders during the live stage and just gritted her teeth through the rest of the performance, it was so heart breaking ㅠㅠㅠ
 

She always hurts herself like that but still smiles brightly and never makes it obvious. I’m so thankful but also feel bad for her…ㅜㅜ
 

Let’s not get hurt anymore Hwang Eunbiㅠㅠ there is still some time before the end of their tour so I wonder if she’ll wear a cast or something from now on…

post response:
[+1,263][-53]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 02:22 신고하기
I know that GFriend are already popular now but I wish that they hit bigger. You don’t see idols working themselves to death like them easily
256
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 00:16 신고하기
Ah… f*ck, my shoulders also get dislocated easily (ever since I was young)… when they dislocate at once randomly, I can’t even breathe and I just keep on biting my teeth together… it hurts so f*cking much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠis she really dancing on top of that????? I seriously respect her. Daebak
220
7
 
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 00:20 신고하기
Looks like she keeps on hand on her back so that her shoulder doesn’t move. But just keeping your shoulder immobile isn’t gonna solve anything, she has to go to hospital later. Looks like she dislocates them easily because of her dance. Since she moves around because she needs to dance, she’ll have no choice but to move her shoulders while dancingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah, crazy, it must hurt so much
185
4
 
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 08:07 신고하기
Her mind control is really awesome but that aside, the other members are also impressive. Yerin had appendicitis and continued to dance, Yuju has enteritis and even fell during a fansign event. same goes for SinB, she just bares through the pain and Sowon who went to all her schedules despite having a flu and toothacheㅠㅠ I know that they are hardworking but I wish that they rest and take care of themselves a bit more. God-Friend are impressiveㅠㅠ
114
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.27 00:55 신고하기
It happened during Navillera too, so I’m always worried ㅠㅠ she’s been dancing ever since she was young so her joints are weak but I wish that she stays healthy and stops hurting herself ㅠㅠㅠ

106
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com