Friday, August 3, 2018

[enter-talk] SOMEONE’S INTERFERING WANNA ONE’S SHINHAN BANK FANSIGN;;

I’m a fan of another group and I can prove it to you.
I was browsing Twitter and I really believe that she’s in the wrong for doing this.
 
1. The fan-manager just took the fan’s phone at her own will and was browsing through her phone;;
 

2. Park Jihoon was looking at the gifts that the fan brought him but the fan-manager took it and gave them back to the fan

 
“1. I left my phone on the table but the female staff just took it and kept looking through my phone. If you look at the video, you can see that she kept touching it. She was going through my phone the whole time I was receiving my fansign from Jihoon and when I got up, she finally gave my phone back. She went through all my personal accounts. I’m seriously mad. Seriously, what the heck was she doing?
 
2. She said that I couldn’t give him post-its either. When I received the text telling me that I won the fansign to Shinhan bank, it was announced that simple post-its were ok. I drew Jihoonie the day before on the post-it and she told me that my post-it was prohibited and that I couldn’t show it to him
 
3. They said that gifts and simple cheering gifts were allowed so I didn’t even pack the phone case and gave it to him like that. Jihoon was looking at it and she took it away”

post response:
[+853][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 23:20 신고하기
I’m a fan of another group but I’m f*cking mad. I was looking at this person’s video and at the end of it, you could see her looking at Jihoon and smiling. She’s seriously a fan of himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ does she like him or something?ㅋㅋㅋ
328
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 21:02 신고하기
Is she crazy?ㅋㅋ what the hell is she doing with someone else’s phone?

256
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 22:01 신고하기
She clearly likes Jihoon
212
5

헉 |2018.08.03 22:33 신고하기
I’m just a commoner passing by but is there a way to stop girls like her? She looked into someone else’s phone without consent..
126
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 21:02 신고하기
Ah I saw this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her expressions were disgusting. She also clicked on her phone so many times. What was she looking at?;
121
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 21:59 신고하기
Is that b*tch mad or something?
111
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 21:22 신고하기
Why look into someone else’s phone during a fansign? Crazy
100
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com