Friday, August 3, 2018

[enter-talk] DO YOU KNOW WHY IS PENTAGON JINHO PITIFUL?

Image result for JINHO PENTAGON

(Pic not included)

I've always felt that it was a waste for Jinho to debut under Pentagon, and I used to pity him, but I eventually just accepted it
But right now, I just can't help but pity him so much for what's happening
I've started liking Jinho ever since he was in SM under SM ballad

If he were put within the rookies since the beginning and he would've been acknowledged as a genius like Mark, he was so precious to SM. He was still a trainee yet he was able to release songs already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

He was even in the EXO debut group, but somehow he couldn't debut with them because his image was overlapping with D.O's, so they passed on him for the debut
Still I think that D.O suits EXO's image more. But I would've rather seen him instead of those Chinese in EXO

And now that Jinho went to Cube, he debuted in Pentagon
But even as a trainee under Pentagon he had it pretty hard, although I don't have all the details
But Pentagon..... Starting from Yang Hongseok's problematic personality and now all those dating newsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Aren't Pentagon considered rookies?

Seriously just why??????? I was waiting for Jinho to shine and I was trusting them why?????? I can't help but cry

post response:
[+226][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 11:37 신고하기
His life flipped around
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.04 00:13 신고하기
Hul wow EXO's debut group..???? It's so cruel for SM to have cut him just because his image overlapped with D.O... If Jinho debuted under EXO, they would've hit even bigger,,
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 22:33 신고하기
??? Jinho has a lot of rumors around him too, why are you pitying him  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the members are a mess
30
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 23:16 신고하기
Me too, I'm a SM fan and I pity him so much, I knew him ever since he joined SM so I supported him a lot during SM the ballad days, he was the maknae so he received a lot of love from the hyungs and he had such a cute image to him, but when he was put in that debut group and the project was canned, he decided to to go to Cube and had a girlfriend who was a commoner, but right now the only one who can flip Pentagon's image back is Jinho, so I don't understand why people are still trying to pull his hair in the other members' mess just because he had one girlfriend beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 22:02 신고하기
ㅠㅠ That's why you need good surroundings, good environment and good fortune
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.03 18:38 신고하기
I'm a Shawol so I knew him, I was following him in SM the ballad and I got so shocked when I learned he debuted in Pentagon...
13
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com