Wednesday, August 8, 2018

[teen stories] WOW MY EX-BOYFRIEND WAS SO SWEET

I was gonna delete all our messages but I was day dreaming about how sweet he was… being so emotional at dawn breaks my heart…~!

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too, I miss my dongsangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
Ex: What about me?
- Yeah, don’t get wet from the rain and be careful on your way home. If you call me once you’re back, I’ll be even more thankfulㅎㅎ
 
OP:ㅋㅋㅋ ok
- I’ll call you in a bit
 
Ex: Ah but I really miss you so much. Should I just bring an umbrella and wait for you in front of your academy?
 
OP: Huh? I still have 1 hour to go though ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
Ex: It’s fine, I can wait for you. I’ll be on the 1st floor. Come down once you’re done

OP: Me tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We’ll see each other on Tuesdayㅜㅜㅜ
 
Ex: Ah, so you decided to show up on Tuesday?
 
OP: Yeah, I’ll arrive at around 4!
 
Ex: You will be tired. I would like to meet you as soon as you arrive but won’t you be too tired?
 
OP: I’ll sleep in the car soㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
Ex: Ok, then should I come at 4:30?
 
Op: No no, I’ll go in front of your apartment
 
Ex: It’s fine, they said that it was raining on Tuesday so I’ll come to you
 
 
Update: Gasp, I’m in the featured posts… Uhm… for the people asking why we broke up, I didn’t really wanna talk about it but the kids who were curious were writing bad things about me so I’ll tell you!
You might think that I’m a b*tch but first of all, I moved to another district while we were dating so we became more distanced from each other so naturally, our feelings also became more apart? But the biggest reason why we broke up was because I was friends with a lot of guys even before I started dating him. My male friends kept contacting me even afterwards. I could’ve stopped talking with them but I was scared to lose my friends and I didn’t want them to get hurt so I kept contacting them regularly. Because the guys kept contacting me, it seems like my ex was getting tired of it so we kept getting into arguments and we ended up breaking up.
 
Looking back at it, I really made a big mistake and he really treated me so well. But I kept thinking about my friends getting hurt that I didn’t even think about my boyfriend getting hurt.
Anyways, I have no thoughts about grabbing unto him now! Since everything was my fault.

post response:
[+424][-43]
original post: here


 
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 07:49 신고하기
For real, I wonder why you guys broke up. Is it even possible to get into a fight with a kid like him..? Did you break up for another reason?
291
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 00:35 신고하기
F*ck, He uses just the right words. F*cking nice
251
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 13:17 신고하기
No but does it make sense that someone contacts their male friends although they have a boyfriend?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
220
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 15:19 신고하기
Looks like you couldn’t give up on your male friends. Don’t hold on your ex-boyfriend, have some respect for him
92
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 16:09 신고하기
Then why did you keep on contacting your male friends? I understand your ex’s position
73
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 09:02 신고하기
This might be getting mixed opinion but… my ex also talked like that and instead of finding it sweet, I just found it cringey and uncomfortable ㅜㅜㅠㅠ
64
16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com