Wednesday, August 8, 2018

[enter-talk] WHAT’S UP WITH ONEW??

“Onew’s right hand looks so weird…..ㅠㅠㅠ



 
I saw this on Twitter and got so scared… so I searched up what was happening, and his hand didn’t look weird only once or twice…
 



This was on August 2nd on an Korea Music Festival event.

 
He appeared with a white sleeve covering his right hand… at that point, I didn’t really worried but…


 

Onew used to hold his mic with his right hand.. why would he suddenly start holding the mic with his left hand…?

 
Also, this was on August 5th during Red Velvet’s concert. His right hand was on his leg and it was covered, and it looked so weird.


 
Here too, he was holding the cheering banner with his left hand…

 
I seriously think that something’s up with his hand no…?
During the festival, everyone was saying how it looked cute that he had his right hand covered in a long sleeve but… now, the fans are worried…
 
Back then, he also hurt his waist during the SM Concert… Onew is always trying to cover up his pain and the fans always learn about it later in time… I hope that it’s nothing severe…


post response:
[+380][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 02:14 신고하기
Hul, I’m a fan of another group but this is kinda goosebumps inducing… I’m worried…
92
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 01:49 신고하기
I was to the Korea Music Festival and when I saw his hand covered up, I just thought that it was part of the fashion… but seeing it now… his right hand does look like in a bad shape… I hope he recovers soon..
65
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 01:45 신고하기
Hul, I got creeped out right away… is his hand ok? I hope he’s fine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
54
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 19:48 신고하기
Because of this post, I went to look for Shinee’s fancam at the KMF and he was greeting with his right hand just fine…? Please don’t write useless posts like these ㅠㅜㅜ
28
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 19:32 신고하기
Jinki is someone who gets hurt easily so please don’t make assumptions about him like that
26
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com