Thursday, August 2, 2018

[theqoo] ASKING CHINESE PEOPLE WHAT FIRST COMES TO MIND WHEN THEY HEAR KOREA *TRIGGER*

nLkmP


oKeXy

"KPOP is super popular in Korea"

uMIlA

"They dress better than Chinese people"

gYTFh

"I feel like China has a lot to learn from Korea's entertainment industry"

VHSIP

"I feel like we've been influenced a lot by Korean fashion and makeup"

eulCf

"What are the misconception that Chinese have towards Koreans?"

fSPOV

"A lot of Chinese people believe that most Koreans have done surgery"

buCHH

"Because a lot of girl groups have done surgery"

cqwfb

"We have this stereotype that Koreans speak very loudly"

nxXFA

"Because Korea made a law that impedes Chinese tourists from visiting"

fgpnh

"That's why a lot of people rather just not go to Korea"

ibpyT

"The only things that we hear from Korea in the news is about their entertainment industry"

mqvpw

"They insist about how Koreans originated everything"

mhkcO

"There will be a lot of Koreans watching this video"

rTjet

"Can you tell them some final thoughts?"

YIqYX

"If I were to end with something, I don't want Korean entertainment industry to push only idols"

YZFBw

"I want them to show more diversified things about them"

jFxJM

"I just hope that the 2 countries stop creating negative repercussion on citizens through their political sentiment"

video: https://youtu.be/PE078r1_ruc

original post: here


1. Yeah yeah whatever^*^

2. It kinda reminds me of how we were looking up to HongKong in the old days regarding their entertainment industry

3. Bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The one who talks loud are you guys

4. I only agree with the last picture, I really wonder where everyone else got their information from...

5. Seems like you picked the ones who were negative, if you watched the actual video, there's nothing really bad said about us...

6. ?????????????????????????????????
cqwfb
"There's the stereotype that Koreans talk loudly"
mqvpw
"They insist about how Koreans originated everything"

7. My image of China:
1. No public hygiene
2. Lots of illegal aliens coming to Korea
3. They're loud and you don't want to get associated with them
4. Even if you pay me I wouldn't go

8. But you guys all get surgery in China though? Why are you making us the originator?

9. This suddenly reminded me of Fan Bingbing answering with "Korean celebrities all do surgery" when asked the question whether she did surgery f*ck

10. You Confucians go bother Japan instead


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com