Thursday, August 2, 2018

[teen stories] WHAT TO DO? MY MOM WANTS ME TO SEND HER PICTURES BUT I'M GETTING BULLIED

I have no friends and today is my birthday.
My mom sent me money for me to hang out with my friends so I have to other choice than to go out.
So right now, I'm at the convenience store
and my mom was asking if I was having fun and asking what I was doing
She wanted to post my pictures on her blog.
My mom has a blog so...
what should I do?ㅋㅋ...




post response:
[+663][-9]
original post: here

T/N: we changed the original pictures in the comments, you can look at the actual pictures in the main post
ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 10:57 신고하기
Is this ok??
Image result for seoga and cook
393
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 15:52 신고하기
Is it too late?ㅠㅠ it's a bit weird if you only send her food pictures soㅎㅎ.. the 2nd round is always norebang, happy birthday OP♡
Image result for noraebang
300
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 13:40 신고하기
Tell her that we went to eat dalkgalbi together and tell her that the kids bought you food since it was your birthday. OP, I hope that you're not too sad. Also, it's not that you have no friends, it's just that not a lot of people know about OP. I hope that you meet good friends soon and I'll always support you OP-yah!!
Related image
263
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 19:07 신고하기
I'm writing this just in case, if you ever see pictures uploaded here on a blog later on, please let's just pretend like we know nothing.. Also, OP, happy birthday. I hope that for your next birthday, you will be able to send your own pictures
187
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 16:54 신고하기
OP-ah, since your mom has a blog, I hope that you will delete this post since it's now on the main pageㅠㅠ since there might be PANN readers among the readers in your mom's blog, they might tell her too ㅜㅜand she would be sad... Also OP, happy birthday!! You will be filled with happiness next year!
161
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 16:23 신고하기
If OP went out to eat food, then she would have eaten deserts tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ happy birthday, next year, I wish that you will be able to send your own pictures instead of pictures taken from the comments!
116
2
Image result for bingsu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com