Tuesday, August 7, 2018

[theqoo] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JAPANESE AND KOREAN TRAINEE'S STYLES ON PRODUCE 48

rqToF


IAMCZ

Not just the style
But even their proportions and visuals
I feel like Nogizaka's style is way better than AKB,
If Nogizaka collaborated with them, they would hit bigger


original post: here


1. I'm a Nogizaka fan, but I don't approve this style

2. Looks like Japan don't put much effort in their daily clothes

3. Their image is just so spiteful

4. I went hul on Japanese styling

5. It feels like Japan are really into those baggy pants and skirts

5. Why didn't you include Miru and Sae
dyfzJ

6. Rather than Japanese kids' styling, I got more shocked by their proportions

7. Leave Nogizaka out of this

8. Nogizaka is doing so well in Japan, why would they need to collab with them?

9. Nogizaka are good on their own, only those who fail would try to make it in Korea

10. No reason for Nogizaka to be on this show, I'm happy they didn't



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com