Tuesday, August 7, 2018

[enter-talk] PLEASE YERI...

I can prove that I'm another group's fan, but please can we stop dissing Yeri
I know most of you probably pass those remarks without thinking anything
but that singer will live the rest of her life hurt while remembering those comments...
And the singer is also a precious person to the fans
I hope you guys can take her perspective into account..
Nowadays the dissing have gone to severe that I've been sending PDFs nonstop
It was just endless ... Seriously let's stop

And Yeri is seriously quite pretty no?
And she's been hard working for debuting at such a young age
she must be having it harder than anyone else,
I can understand you not wanting to support her,
but to hurt her like this is so wrong






post response:
[+225][-91]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 22:20 신고하기
I just want people to stop hating period. I've never felt the urge to diss any female idols, and because of those hate posts I see, it just makes my mood so disagreeable;;;; Whether it's Yeri or anyone else, let's just not hate
49
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 22:21 신고하기
I'm OP, here's the proof I'm another group's fan! By the way, I have 2 Melong accounts..
38
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 22:07 신고하기
That's right... Rather than swearing at idols, we should swear at antis
30
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.08 00:06 신고하기
She does that all for the fans, when she just releases one picture of IG, the antis would swear at her, her dating rumors have not a single proof, yet people still want to believe what they read, seriously what are you guys trying to achieve? Yeri is so precious to us
21
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 22:26 신고하기
Even if posts like that people are requesting OP to prove she's not a fan.. I seriously hope those brainless people stop
15
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 23:16 신고하기
Seriously this have gone out of proportions ㅋㅋ..
14
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com