Saturday, September 1, 2018

[enter-talk] COMPANY'S SITUATION THAT IS LIKE TWISTED EARPHONES RIGHT NOW




It's Pledis Entertainment...

Izone will be taken care of to take over Korea
They have a lot of celebrities in their companies and they have also a lot of them who cannot be pushed anymore
I wonder how they'll resolve their mess now, it looks dark...
Seventeen and Nu'est W are their mains right now, so if they decided to push those 2 groups
I don't think that there seem to be any issue, but they're now amidst of a contract with Izone
So Pledis won't be to pull the same "multiplay" plan they're pushing right now
Everything is instable

They also have Afterschool, Pristin, Han Donggun, Bumzu, etc.
Those artists are all left alone

Since the top14 of Produce48 couldn't make it in Izone
Lee Gaeun is having more search terms related to her and main page articles than Izone right now in the media,
and Pristin who is a girl group just like Izone isn't planning to go for a full group comeback yet
In fact, I'm pretty sure they've been left out..

If I was in Pledis' position, I would feel like I'm stuck in a complex mess
They should just lift their hands from Izone's business
and give an Afterschool comeback for Nana, Lee Gaeun and Heo Yoonji joining them

Diva - Because of you - Bang! They will be able to have the next hit after that..
They have to think about going full out for Seventeen, Nu'est W, Afterschool and Pristin

+ I'm sorry if I sounded dumb towards Pristin fansㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+417][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 18:14 신고하기
Crazy, Pledis is making Bumzu, Baekho and Woozi produce all their songs? Even during their promotion
121
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 18:15 신고하기
And they're asking Bumzu Baekho and Woozi to make a song
103
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 18:07 신고하기
I don't care if you wish personally that Pristin should disband, but keep it as a thought. I was pissed reading your post ㅠ I don't care if you think it, but to write it publicly offends me. Please be more careful ^!^
68
12
"Seriously you don't have to say everything you think"
ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 18:36 신고하기
Can they just leave Izone with Stone and let Han Sungsoo be the PD? Right now Pledis is taking care of Izone and Fromis9 ㅠㅠ I'm a LOVE but I wish they could push Pristin more ㅠ And I thought Izone was supposed to debut in Japan?
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 21:43 신고하기
And they're also taking care of Fromis9... They have 4 girl groups technically... It's obvious they can't manage all of them
38
0

ㅇ |2018.09.01 21:00 신고하기
They can't find other Korean producers so they're making Bumzu, Wooji and Baekho compose everything, I hate them
38
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com