Sunday, September 23, 2018

[enter-talk] SONG JOONGKI AND SONG HYEGYO'S CONVERSATION BEFORE CONFIRMING THEIR RELATIONSHIP


They shot a commentary video once their drama ended and before they confirmed their relationshipㅋㅋㅋ


Song Joongki: But they said that they liked me touching her chin like that


Song Hyekyo: Who said that?
Song Joongki: The fans during the fan meeting...
Song Hyekyo: Ah.. the Chinese fans?


Song Hyekyo: There isn't anything (they) wouldn't like (T/N: she didn't use pronouns so it sounded like she was referring to herself)


(Taken aback)
Song Joongki: ah.. why are you like that... don't be like that


Song Hyekyo: No I'm talking about these people...


Song Joongki: Ah... yes...


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Song Hyekyo complimenting Song Joongki's acting)


Songg Joongki: No, you're exaggerating, sunbae-nim


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Song Hyekyo: You should collaborate with me since you called me sunbaenim


Song Joongki: Once they say "cut", I won't say this again
Song Hyekyo: Ah... I see


Song Hyekyo: We only meet at work right?
Song Joongki: Ah yes...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll treat you well


Song Joongki: Sigh... Why did I like it so much here?
Song Hyekyo: Why?
Song Joongki: When you tugged your hair


Song Hyekyo: Ah really? I'll do it for you later (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


(Shaking pupils)
Song Joongki: Ah no... I'm not saying that...
Song Hyekyo: Since you said you liked it


My friends also liked that a lot. For men, that action is considered flirting with them


Song Hyekyo: Ah really?.. Then I should do it a lot in front of men..


(A bit annoyed)
Song Joongki: Well.. now you know...


Song Hyekyo: Thank you for your good adviceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Song Joongki: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+1,558][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 03:06 신고하기
As expected, this is why it's impossible for actors not to fall in love with their co-workersㅋㅋㅋ the push and pull is awesome
407
10

11 |2018.09.22 07:30 신고하기
That must be so heart fluttering in real life
323
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 08:50 신고하기
I just watched an episode a while ago ㅋㅋㅋ
293
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 15:34 신고하기
There were always talks about Song Hyekyo seducing(?) her male co-stars on drama set but seeing her looks and good personality, I would fall for her if I was a guy tooㅋㅋㅋ It's not like she was seducing a married man so why are people so nosy? Even though Song Joongki is 5 years younger than her, I think that she can do much better
198
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 12:15 신고하기
Look at how laid back Song Hyekyo is ㅋ
124
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com