Sunday, September 23, 2018

[theqoo] THE TRIVIAL THING THAT SM IS SO THICK HEADED ABOUT

EXO




RV


NCT



TVXQ


SNSD


Super Junior


Shinee




They never bother putting subtitles

But popular groups are making an effort to make international fans understand what they're saying are all putting subtitles

Twice


GOT7


BP


Bigbang



BTS


Wanna One


VIXX



original post: here

1. I thought you were talking about their public broadcasting (tn: system where you can directly go to music shows and watch the idols), but seems like they can't even get their Youtube right either

2. Are they really part of the big3...?

3. They've always been like that, they don't bother because they're lazy

4. I'm an SM fan, but I know SM are assh*les

5. I always wonder how am I even fangirling over SM artists

6. They have f*cking lots of comments saying "Eng plz for international fans"

7. I feel like they'd be the type of people who would think "I don't know how to do it.. So why bother?"ㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Even Swing is doing itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Is it a jab telling them to learn Korean

10. They think it would be a burden to do it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com